Fine Art Painting/Instructor
Senior Digital Artist/Painter
Visual Effects for Film/TV
Graphic Design/Logo Design
CG Graphics Consultant
Sonserae Designs/Exclusive Jewelry Designs
• B.A. in traditional Fine Art Painting and Photography
• Artist/Texture painter/Digital Artist creating Visual Effects for film/television and online media.
- Over 20 years of knowledge and professional work experience in computer graphics from graphic/logo design, advertising to painting visual effects for film and tv
- Have successfully completed projects in both film, television and online media working on projects for studios such as Disney Animation, Sony Pictures, Nickelodeon, Rhythm & Hues, Cinesite and other visual effects studios.
- Past positions include Senior Texture Lead on productions such as Penguins of Madagascar supervising texture work as well as overseas work.
• Easily adapt and integrate new technologies as they emerge from creating graphics from DOS-based, command line, turn-key systems to the blossoming of what CG/Visual Effects is today
• Aptitude and passion in both the arts and technology in assisting to create new, innovative solutions that streamline production (i.e. wrote a computer program and successfully converted and transferred files from the turn-key system to the Macintosh Computer as the changing technology demanded)
• Regards solving problems like putting puzzle pieces together. Enjoys being a part of creating workable solutions either in a supervisory role or under the guides of the Supervisor/Director as a contributor, in reaching the goals of a team project in the most efficient way, without sacrificing quality or integrity.
• Enjoys the juxtaposition of painting photo-realistic or stylized environments as well and creating and applying shaders to various software renderers and proprietary software.
• Persistent commitment to providing excellent communication skills, team player attitude, high sense of integrity, encouraging personality, and sense of humor to be a great addition to your team.
• Active and Voting Member of the Academy of Television, Arts and Sciences (Emmy Awards)
• Imdb page can be found here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1241693/
• Succeeded in creating and launching an online jewelry design business as well as completed various freelance projects for both film and tv.
- Responsible for all social media marketing, photography, website creation, customer service, creating, designing and shipping of products worldwide.
- Designs are featured in the "City 2" edition of The Alchemist Magazine where they specialize in the latest trends in Art, Music, Jewelry, and Fashion.
• Available for contract or freelance work in-home or on-site studios in the OC/L.A. area, out-of-state and abroad.
Specialties: Years of experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Wordpress, Weebly, Bodypaint, Studiopaint, Maya Shader network, Mental-Ray Shader Network, Linux, PC, Mac, Unix, Pixar Renderman, Renderman Shader Network & various proprietary software. Specializing in high quality texture painting of characters, props, buildings and environments. Adaptable to any style needed...from Photo-realistic to very stylized based on the direction of the production. Experience in various shader networks such as Pixar Renderman, Maya Renderer and Mental Ray.